Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Resist Not

OK, so I have been resisting getting Conscious Kernels up on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. But as the Bible says "resist not". And I think AA says "what you resists, persists". And in keeping with the Science of Mind teaching, which is what we are all about, we are open to new things and know that they are good.

So I am changing my thinking and now know Facebook as good. Good for Conscious Kernels. Good to spread the word about what we offer and what good we can do for people.

Our Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conscious-Kernels-Inc/204994119513805?sk=wall

Please become a fan by "liking" us. We will still be playing around with the settings, so please be patient with us. And if you are on Facebook, please let your Facebook friends know about us.

A new and exciting adventure for Conscious Kernels. (And when I recover from this, we will tackle Twitter!)

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment