Monday, August 20, 2007

New (old) inspirational book

I just have to share with you the latest book I've read and that is now available at ConsciousKernels.com. It is called "In Tune with the Infinite" and it was new to me, but written in 1897! So new-old. I have to say that this is one of the most profound New Thought/Metaphysical books I have ever read, and I am so happy to share it with you. It is even more astounding to me to know when it was written -- 110 years ago. It is so insightful and uplifting and amazing. While reading and after reading it, I guarantee you will feel you have "touched the hem". It is a bit hard to describe, but you will feel more connected, more in touch, more conscious, more aware of and with the "Big Picture." Truly an incredible work. Not to be missed.

What I like even more about this book is that it is both practical and esoteric. Get something useful in your day-to-day living and be spiritually uplifted too. I am truly grateful I found this book. I intend to read it again and again.

Maybe once lost in the shuffle and forgotten, this book truly has staying power. It is just, if not more, relevant today as it was when it was written. Ralph Waldo Trine, the author, was truly ahead of his time. Whether he realized it or not at the time, he is one of the great Truth teachers.

I urge you to get this book and let it change your life!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment