Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Idea of the Month

First, Happy New Year to everyone.
Let's make 2013 your best year ever!


This first month of a brand new year, we talk about You and your Good.

You always have your Good. You cannot be separated from your Good. It may look that way, but you must stay committed to the idea that you have your Good, your Good cannot be taken from you in any way, and that you and your Good are One. If you do this, you will not experience the opposite.

This a challenging concept. Despite what appears, you must stay single-minded and affirm that you have your Good always. It takes discipline to not fall into the trap of being a "victim" of circumstance. You have your Good! Even if things don't change right away, stay committed to your good idea.

I'm working on a situation right now and I cannot allow myself to accept anything less than my Good. I cannot have any doubt that I will experience my Good in a particular situation. I must be patient. I must not give up!

As Winston Churchill once told a graduating class: "Never, never, never, never, never, never, never give up."

Post your thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment