Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Idea of the Month

This month we explore the August theme of "Vitality" from "365 Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes.

Vitality is: "the power to live or grow; exuberant physical or mental vigor." Doesn't that sound like something you'd like to experience? Exuberant vigor! The power to grow! I sure do! I want to live every day with vitality and vigor.

The Spiritual qualities of life, power and joy are integral part of Vitality. I want to express life and power and joy all in one perfect, harmonious package.

Holmes writes: "I draw upon the Life that is mine. I know that the fullness of Life -- which is Divine in Its origin, eternal in Its presence, and forever available -- is mine. The Life of the eternal Spirit is my life. The infinite riches of Its being are mine to enjoy. The vitality, the wisdom and the peace of God are mine. I accept them in fullness, in joy, and in peace."

How will you express your Vitality this month -- and every month? Share your thoughts with us here or on Facebook.

Until next time,
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment