Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily Insight

I hope you have been joining me as we read the daily inspirational messages in Ernest Holmes' book: "365 Science of Mind". This practice has really become an important part of my increased understanding of Spiritual Reality.

Sometimes, I will read a sentence or two that is just so profound, I wish that I could instantly memorize it and remember it always! I've had a number of moments like these since January 1, when I started this practice.

Let me share just a short excerpt from the June 22 entry (he is talking about the all-intelligent, all-creative One Source, present everywhere: "I believe in the ability and the willingness of this great Source to sustain its own creation. The kingdom and the Power and the Glory of God are expressed through me. All that is necessary to my happiness and well-being now comes into my experience."

That first sentence really hit me: the ability and willingness of the Source to sustain its own creation. I am Its creation. It is able and willing to sustain me. Me. You are Its creation. It is able and willing to sustain you. What does that mean? The Source must sustain me. It must give me all I need. All I need for health, happiness, well-being, etc. I don't sustain me. It sustains me. That is powerful stuff.

There is no need to struggle for anything. There is nothing that denies you what you need. Think about that today. Do you give props to this ability? Or do you limit it and diminish it in your mind?

See if this one thought blows you over like it did me. Share your thoughts here or on our facebook page.

Until next time,
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment