Friday, December 26, 2008

What happened to the podcasts?

Ah, yes. The best laid plans. The road to **** is paved with good intentions. Any other cliches?

Starting to do my year-end review and my next year planning and although I did accomplish the setting up of a podcast as was part of my list of goals for Conscious Kernels for 2008, I have only recorded the inaugural episode.

The original plan was to create a weekly podcast, especially for those who do not have a New Thought center in their community. Something that could stand in for a weekly Sunday Service or weekly classes, albeit a short one. Just something to help facilitate a spiritual practice, a spiritual pick-me-up, a spiritual boost to an otherwise ordinary day.

So now, 2009 is just around the corner. And a new commitment to recording podcasts. Maybe the once-a-week was too ambitious. Or maybe a shorter length of podcast would be doable.

In any case, stay tuned. There will be a second episode of the Conscious Kernels podcast. Maybe even a third and fourth.

Thanks for hanging in there. Sign up for the feed either at the website or in the righthand column of this blog page.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment