Friday, November 17, 2006

Something in the works

I am very excited to be working on a new product that should make its debut hopefully near the beginning of December. I have to work with a programmer who is great and just happens to live on the other side of the world. South Africa to be exact. Talk about your Global Village. Isn't the Internet great!!!

As with any program development, there are plenty of bugs to work out. Some minor tweaks, some not so minor. I guess this is what every developer goes through.

This product is unique, that is why I had to hire a programmer to create it. I know this product will appeal to my website (www.consciouskernels.com) visitors and they will be excited as I am about its introduction.
It will be one more tool for people to enhance their spiritual growth. If we can just remember every day, that we are Spirit, that the Universe is FOR us, not AGAINST us, that we control our destinies, the we will continue to grow spiritually.

This product will help you do that.
What is it?? I'm keeping it a secret for now. Oh, I hope I have piqued your interest.

Stay tuned for more developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment